Track Jio Phone Delivery Status Online | Jio Mobile Phone Order Tracking Using Voucher or Token ID
The online Booking of Jio Phone started from 24th August 2017. Millions of interested users have applied for free jio mobile. The booking of phone is one thing, but the most important part is, delivery.The delivery date of Jio Smartphone has already been disclosed by the company. In this article, we will discuss the possible ways to track or check the status of Jio Phone Delivery. Tracking the delivery status will keep the user updated. The process is online and every user who has successfully pre ordered the phone can take benefit of this.
Jio Mobile Phone Delivery Status
All those applicants who have Pre Booked Jio Mobile, can track the status of their Jio mobile order. If you have Jio mobile phone order confirmation,then you can easily track the status using online and offline methods.
Jio Mobile Order Delivery Status Online
- Open My jio App from your Mobile
- Sign in Into your Jio Account
- Then go to “My Vouchers” Section
- In the “My vouchers” Section you will see your Order
- The status is being shown as “Created”
The online method is very simple and easy.We are also telling the offline method also. This method is also simple and there is no need of internet for this. All you need is the Jio Mobile Voucher/Token ID.
Track Jio Mobile Phone Order Delivery Status Offline
Note – Make Sure you have Voucher or Token ID with you.
- Make a call to 18008908900 using your Registered Mobile Number
- Follow the IVR Instructions
- When your Call gets transferred to Jio Customer Care Executive tell him/her that you need details of Jio Mobile Order
- After this the executive will ask for the voucher number
- Share the voucher number
- The details of your Order will be conveyed to you